Personal data processing
You hereby grant consent to the Theatre Studio DISK, located at Karlova 223/26, Prague 1, 118 65, Czech Republic, which is a part of the Academy of Performing Arts in Prague, a state university under No. 111/1998 Coll., located at Malostranské náměstí 12, 118 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic, VAT:: CZ61384984 (hereinafter referred to as Administrator), to process your personal data (ie data of the Data Subject) under the conditions below, and for the following purposes.
What personal data can be processed?
For which purpose will your personal data be processed?
To improve your comfort and provide you with better information about our current offer, which will be sent in newsletters, usually monthly. Selected guests will receive regular email invitations to premieres. Journalists will receive regular press releases about individual productions or special events organized by DISK Theatre Studio.
How long will we store your personal information?
We will store and process your personal data with your consent for 10 years, unless you withdraw consent. You can withdraw consent at any time using the "unsubscribe" button in each newsletter.
Who will have access to your personal data?
We protect your personal information as much as possible. Only service providers who help us with website administration and the mailing service can access your data.
What do you claim by consenting to processing of your personal information?
By agreeing to the processing of your personal information as described above, you agree to receive news via email. Newsletters contain announcements about our current events for which you can book or purchase tickets.
As described above, you can withdraw your personal information and unsubscribe from updates by clicking the "unsubscribe" button in each newsletter.
By giving your consent, you also declare that the Administrator has properly informed you about the processing and protection of personal data*, that the personal data you provided are accurate and true and that you provide them to the Administrators voluntarily.
How can you contact us?
For any questions about personal data protection or to withdraw consent to further processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Notice for the Data Subject
The Administrator hereby, in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data ("the Regulation"), informs you that:
• personal data of the Data Subject will be processed under his/her free consent under the above conditions,
• the data subject provides his/her personal data to receive information about the current offer of the Administrator, which would not be possible without providing such data,
• the data subject's personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling
• the Administrator did not appoint a Personal Data Protection Officer, did not authorize anyone to process the personal data and did not designate a representative for the fulfillment of obligations arising from the Regulation,
• the Administrator does not intend to transfer the Data Subject’s personal data to a third country, an international organization or any other than the above third parties,
• the Data Subject has the right to revoke their consent to the processing of personal data at any time, the right to access, rectify or erase or limit processing, and to object to processing of their data, has the right to transfer such data to another Administrator as well as the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if they suspect that the Administrator has breached the Regulation during the processing of personal data.